Best Tourist Place In Mumbai.
While categorizing the Best Tourist Place In Mumbai. mainly includes the Best Beaches in Mumbai, Best Forts in Mumbai, Best Religious Places in Mumbai, and Mumbai’s Best Parks. They can be classified best buildings in Mumbai.
Famous Tourist place in Mumbai-Beach: Gorai Beach, Aksa Beach, Silver Beach, Versova Beach, Juhu Beach, Bandra Beach, Danapani Beach, Mahim Beach, Marve Beach, Dadar Chowpatty, Girgaon Chowpatty, Marine Drive You will find the Best Beaches in Mumbai.
Best Tourist Place in Mumbai– Fort: In Mumbai, we Can See Forts Like Mahim Fort, Bandra Fort, Madh Fort, Sion Fort, Worli Fort, and Sewari Fort.
Best Parks in Mumbai. : The number of parks in Mumbai is also more than the number of parks. In this, we will see many small and big parks like Shivaji Park, Hanging Garden, Rani Laxmibai Park, Nehru Park, and Jijamata Udyan Powai Garden.
Best buildings in Mumbai. : As the city of Mumbai has a history of independence, here you will find old buildings such as the Gateway of India, Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus, Mahanagarpalika Bhawan, Antlina House, and Taj Hotel, You will find many famous buildings like this in the cities of Mumbai.
Other Tourist Destination In Mumbai: Snow Park, Nehru Science Centre, Tarapore Wala Aquarium, Prince of Wales Museum (Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Museum), Jehangir Art Gallery, Dadasaheb Phalke Chitranagari, Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Memorial, Bandra Worli Samudra Setu, Doctor Bhau Daji Lad Museum.
Best Tourist Place In Mumbai- Beaches
- Gorai Beach: West of Borivali in Mumbai Gorai is west of Borivali in Mumbai We can see the beach. We can take time out from the usual hectic life and go to Gorai. There is no need to take any leave for that. Such a beautiful beach can wash away the tiredness of the day.
- Aksa Beach, Aksa beach next to Malad Malvani in Mumbai is famous for printing. It is one of the cleanest beaches in Mumbai. And if it was not a relaxing time, tourists keep coming here.
- Versova Beach: Versova Beach is a suburb of Mumbai where this festival is often held, so this beach is famous for fish lovers and many movies have been shot there.
- Juhu Beach: Juhu Beach is the most famous in Mumbai where you can find bungalows of many famous artists along the beach. Juhu beach is very famous in Mumbai.
- Bandra Beach: Bandra is an elite residential area in Mumbai. The beach next to the bandstand here is called Bandra Beach.
- Danapani Beach, Adjacent to Aksa Beach, Danapani Beach is not much known to people living in Mumbai. Since there are no other activities, we can spend a relaxing time here.
- Mahim Beach: Mahim Beach is a famous place in Mumbai Adjacent to the Bandra Worli Sea Bridge, the Abyssal Beach can be found at Mahim.
- Marve Beach: Marve beach is near Malad station. The beach is also beautiful The pagoda can be reached from here.
- Dadar Chowpatty: Chaityabhoomi and Shivaji Park Udyan are important places in Dadar Chowpatty.
- Girgaon Chowpatty: Girgaon Chowpatty is the name of the earlier Lakdi Bandar. Girgaon Chowpatty is also famous in Mumbai.
- Marine Drive: Marine Drive is the road from Nariman Point to Girgaon Chowpatty. The street where he spends his evenings walking to relieve fatigue at his office at Nariman Point. Marine Drive Chakar is semi-circular, so the lights falling from the high-rises on the side and the deep ocean in front relieve fatigue.
Best Tourist Place In Mumbai- Forts
- Mahim Fort: Mahim Fort is located on the back bay at Mahim, Mumbai’s oldest fort in Mumbai. Currently, this fort is not well maintained due to slums and encroachments around it.
- Bandra Fort: Bandra Fort is located at Bandra in Mumbai This fort also known as Kassala Agavada Bandra has its Portuguese construction called Fort the Bandora
- Madh Fort:
Also called Mud Fort or Versova Fort. Madh Fort is situated on an island north of Mumbai The Portuguese built this fort in 1600 AD The fort was used to watch over Marg Khadi and as a prison. Today this fort is in good condition in Mumbai, the complete fortifications of the fort are intact
- Sion Fort: The British built the Sion fort on the hill on the eastern face of Mainsadi Sion Fort was built by J Rodge in 1677 on the border between Bombay Peth under the British and Shastri Behat under the Portuguese. The British built new forts on the north side of Bombay Island, Black Fort, Rewa Fort, and Sion Fort, to create a strong defensive line.
- Worli Fort: Worli Fort is located in the Worli area of Mumbai. This fort was built by the British in 1675 AD. The city of Mumbai was formerly built on seven islands and because of the sea, the British built this fort during that time to keep an eye on the enemy on the sea.
- Sewari Fort. After the attack on Bombay by the Siddhis of 1672 Siddhi Johar from Zanjira, the British built many new forts and strengthened the old forts. here is a flight of steps leading to the fort through dense thickets We approach the fort through Syed Jalal Shah’s right-angled entrance and see two long buildings with semi-circular roofs.
Best Tourist Place In Mumbai – Religious Places.
- Mumbadevi Temple: Mumbadevi Mumbadevi is the goddess of Agri Koli in the Marathi language. Mumbai derives its name from Goddess Mumbadevi There is a temple of Mumbadevi at Bhuleshwar in Mumbai A temple of Mumbadevi stood at Victoria Terminus situated on the central island of Mumbai. The benevolent goddess Mumbai is dressed in a silver robe and is adorned with a serpent. She is the presiding goddess of Mumbai. Best Tourist Place In Mumbai
- Mahalakshmi Temple: Mahalakshmi Temple Mumbai, one of the ancient temples in Mumbai Mahalakshmi Temple in Mumbai, one of the ancient temples in Mumbai The temple is located on the Bhulabai Desai road near the Arabian Sea. This temple is a place of faith and prayer for millions of people This temple has three very beautiful idols in its garbha planets, the images of Goddess Mahalakshmi, Mahakali, and Maha Saraswati are adorned. Best Tourist Place In Mumbai
- Siddhivinayak Temple: Sri Siddhivinayak’s temple at Prabhadevi is a very popular and revered shrine in Mumbai. This temple is ancient and was restored by Shri Laxman Vithu Patil. The idol of Siddhivinayak dates back to ancient times and is two and a half feet high from the seat to the foot and about two feet wide. The idol is right trunked and holds a lotus in one hand and a Little Parshu in the other On Tuesday Sankashti Chaturthi and Angaraki Sankashti Chaturthi, lakhs of Bhavik darshan can be seen. Best Tourist Place In Mumbai
- Haji Ali Dargah:
- Mahim Dargah,
- Walkeshwar Temple,
- Global Vipassana Pagoda,
- Lady of Mount Mary Church
Best Parks – Best Tourist Place In Mumbai
- Shivaji Park,
- Hanging Garden,
- Rani Laxmibai Park,
- Neharu Park,
- Jijamata Udyan
- Powai Garden.
Best Buildings – Best Tourist Place In Mumbai
- Gateway of India,
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus,
- Mahanagarpalika Bhawan,
- Antlina House,
- Taj Hotel,
Other Best Tourist Place In Mumbai
- Snow Park,
- Nehru Science Centre,
- Tarapore Wala Aquarium,
- Prince of Wales Museum (Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Museum),
- Jehangir Art Gallery,
- Dadasaheb Phalke Chitranagari,
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Memorial,
- Bandra Worli Sea-Link Bridge,
- Doctor Bhau Daji Lad Museum.