Pune to Lonavala One day Trip Covered Plcaes Bhushi Dam, Tiger Point, Narayani Dham, Lonavala Dam, Ekvira Temple, Karla Caves, Bhaja Caves, Lonavala waterfall. Explore Lonavala in Lonavala One day trip From Pune. Lonavala located at a distance of 60 to 65 km from Pune city, Lonavala station is one of the popular stations in Maharashtra Lonavala, a hill station nestled in the foothills of the main Sahyadri range, is a popular weekend getaway from Pune and Mumbai. Enjoy Pune to Lonavala One day Trip at Private cab
Bhushi Dam in Lonavala and Lonavala Dam are very important tourist spots for tourists from July to December i.e. in both monsoon and winter seasons. Where the tourists are enjoying a pleasant soak. Covered all Major tourist attraction In Pune to Lonavala One day tour by Private cab.
Pune to Lonavala One day Trip is one of the most preferred private cab trips by tourists. The trip takes you through the beautiful scenery of Western Ghats, giving you an unforgettable experience. It covers a distance of about 95 km in around 2 hours and 30 minutes, so it’s perfect for a day trip or weekend getaway. Whether you’re looking for a romantic getaway or just exploring, Pune to Lonavala One day Trip is the ideal way to go! So come and explore this stunning landscape with us, our friendly and experienced drivers will take care of everything so all you have to do is sit back, relax and enjoy the ride.
Table of Contents
Itinerary Pune to Lonavala One day tour Package by Private cab.
The pick-up will be from Pune Home/Hotel between6am and 8am in the morning.
|Point Covered||Duration||More Information|
|Bhushi Dam||45 Min.||.|
|Tiger Point||40 Min.|
|Narayani Dham||30 Min.|
|Lonavala Dam||60 Min.|
|Ekvira Temple||60 Min.|
|Karla Caves||30 Min.|
|Bhaja Caves||45 Min|
|Lonavala Waterfall||40 Min.|
Your location in Pune will be dropped off between 6 pm and8 pm.
Highlights of Pune to Lonavala one day trip by Car.
- Duration: Total Duration 12 hr Duration. (Full-day Lonavala One day tour from Pune)
- Experienced Cab Drivers.
- A/C Cab
- Pickup & Drop From Home / Hotel From Pune
- Places Covered: Bhushi Dam, Tiger Point, Narayani Dham, Lonavala Dam, Ekvira Temple, Karla Caves, Bhaja Caves, Lonavala Market.
- More Information:
- Pune to Lonavala One Day Trip is one of the most popular tourist destinations in India. With its breathtaking landscapes, lush green hills and spectacular views of the valley, it’s no wonder why this trip has become so popular. Hire a private cab to enjoy the journey from Pune to Lonavala and explore its many attractions such as Bhushi Dam, Tiger Point, Narayani Dham, Lonavala Dam, Ekvira Temple, Karla Caves, Bhaja Caves, Lonavala Market and more. Get ready for a memorable experience that will leave you with beautiful memories of your one day trip plan to Lonavala from Pune.
- With its breathtaking views and serene atmosphere, Lonavala is the perfect day trip from Pune. If you’re looking for an easy, stress-free way to explore this beautiful hill station, book a private cab to take you there. We’ll provide you with an overview of the must-see sights along your route and tips on how to make the most out of your one-day trip to Lonavala. With our help, you can have a memorable journey and see everything that this gorgeous destination has to offer!
Package for One day trip plan to Lonavala from Pune.
- 4 Person
- (Indica, Ritz, WagonR,
- 4 Person
- Dzire, Etios, Indigo,
- Most Recommended
Spacious and Luxurious
- 6 Person
- Ertiga, Xylo, Lodgy,
- Spacious and Luxurious
What Is Including and Excluding In One day Pune to Lonavala Trip by car?
- Pick-Up And Drop From Hotel Or Home
- Selected Cab Charges.
- Driver Charges.
- Toll Charges.
- Parking Charges.
- Multiple Pickup And Drop.
- Food (Lunch, Breakfast, or any Food.)
- Entry Fee. (Some Places Charge Entry Fee.
- Airport Parking
- Bandra-Worli sea link Bridge Toll.
For Booking One day Trip to Lonavala From Pune by cab.
The following cab service providers are planning One day Trip to Lonavala From Pune by cab. You can contact them, ask for information, and book a One Day Trip for you.
You can do business with us. Vender Registration
Call This Number to inquiry and Book your cab
Fill the call request form, We will contact you.
Chat one WhatsApp we will reply on WhatsApp.
Places Covered and Information Lonavala One day tour package From Pune By cab.
Among the famous tourist places in Lonavala, Bhushi Dam is a very famous tourist place During the rainy season, tourists come here to enjoy soaking. Best Tourist Places to visit in Lonavala In One day
Tiger Point on top of the hill in Lonavala is a famous place in Lonavala. Here the entire area can be seen from the top of the hill. Visit during one day Lonavala Trip From Pune.
Narayani Dham is a very holy place in Lonavala City. We can look at Narayani Dham as an example of modern architecture A very beautiful temple can be seen here.
This dam at a distance of two kilometers from Lonavala city will give peace of mind After going to this dam for twelve months, one gets happiness.
One of the famous temples is the temple of Ekvira Devi at a distance of ten to twelve kilometers from the city of Lonavala. Ekvira Devi is famous as Kuldevi in Koli.
Karla Caves is a Buddhist cave that is one of the major attractions in Lonavala. These caves are located beside the temple of Ekvira Devi.
There are famous Buddhist caves near Bhaje village in Maval taluka of the district. Beside these caves there is also a waterfall. Bhaja caves are also famous among the famous attractions in Lonavala.
One of the major attractions in Lonavala is the Hao Waterfall beside the Lonavala Lake. There is a huge crowd here during monsoons.
5 thoughts on “Pune to Lonavala One day Trip By Private Cab”
Pingback: Pune to Mahabaleshwar One day Tour By Private Cab.
Pingback: One day tour Lonavala Local sightseeing Best Lonavala tour.
Pingback: The 21 Best Tourist Places Near Pune - One day Travel
Pingback: Shirdi One day Trip From Pune By Private Cab
Pingback: Mahabaleshwar One Day Trip from Pune - Best tour Paradise of Maharashtra.
You must log in to post a comment.