Kas Pathar One Day Trip from Pune The beauty of the Kas plateau, the blossoming flowers on this plateau bring joy to the mind while planning. And Samarth Ramdas’s Sajjangad brings spiritual satisfaction to the mind.
Kaas Plateau is about 22 kms west of Satara. After the onset of monsoon, you can see numerous types of wild flowers and rare species of flowers. This plateau is famous for butterflies with various wildflowers blooming in the month of August and October. Kas Plateau is a hotspot of biodiversity covering approximately ten square kilometers at an altitude of 1,000 to 1250 meters above sea level. This plateau with its area has become the main focus of tourists. Explore kaas Pathar in Kaas Pathar One Day Trip From Pune.
From the foothills of Pratapgad, a branch of the Sahyadri runs eastwards by the name of Shambhu Mahadev. Sajjangarh aka Parli fort, sanctified by the footstep of Samarth Ramdas, is situated on one of them. The distance from Satara to Parli is ten kilometers and after climbing 180 steps, there is a door. Samarth Ramdas Swami’s reality is that the fort has cultural significance.
The first door to enter the fort is called Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Dwar. The second gate of the fort faces east and is called Samarth Dwar.
Table of Contents
Itinerary For Kas Pathar One Day Trip From Pune by Cab.
The pick-up will be from Pune between 6 and 8 in the morning.
|Point Covered||Duration||More Information|
|Kas Patthar||120 Min.||A plateau full of wildflowers.|
|Sajjan Gad||120 Min.||Residence of Samarth Ramdas Swami|
Your location in Pune will be dropped off between 6pm and 8pm.
Highlights of Kas Pathar One Day Trip From Pune By Cab.
- Duration : Total Duration 12 hr Duration. Full Day Kas Pathar One Day Trip From Pune by private cab.
- Experienced Cab Drivers.
- A/C Cab
- Pickup & Drop From Home / Hotel From Pune
- Places Covered: Kas Pathar, Sajjan gad Fort
- More Information: Kas Pathar Location is in the district of Satara, Maharashtra. It is a popular tourist destination due to its stunning landscapes and natural beauty. Kas Pathar is surrounding area by lush green trees and is known for its abundance of waterfalls. If you are looking for a one day trip from Pune, then Kas Pathar combined with Sajjan Gad should be at the top of your list. Sajjan Gad is an ancient fort situate near the Satara District and provides a unique experience to tourists. With a private cab, you can easily explore these two places in just one day!
- Pune is a city fill with beautiful attractions and offers many options for day trips. The most popular 1 day return kas pathar tour package from Pune and Sajjan Gad. Kas Pathar is an amazing hill station located in the Satara district of Maharashtra, near the city of Mahabaleshwar. This place offers breathtaking views of lush green hills and valleys, lined with majestic waterfalls and sparkling streams. From its peak, you can also get a glimpse of the nearby Sajjan Gad, which houses a temple dedicated to Lord Hanuman. If you are looking for an exciting one-day trip from kaas plateau packages and Sajjan Gad should be at the top of your list! Get ready to explore this picturesque destination with a private cab service to make your journey comfortable and hassle-free.
- Kas Pathar is a scenic spot located near Pune, famous for its beautiful rock formations and tranquil surroundings.
- A one-day trip to Kas Pathar from Pune can be easily arranged by hiring a cab.
- Along with visiting Kas Pathar, the trip can also include a visit to the nearby Sajjan Gad Fort, which offers panoramic views of the surrounding area.
- Other activities that can be enjoyed on the trip include trekking, rock climbing, and picnicking.
- The best time to visit Kas Pathar is during the monsoon season, when the rocks are lush with greenery and the waterfalls are in full flow.
- The trip is great for nature lovers and adventure seekers looking for a quick getaway from the city.
Package for Pune to Kas Pathar One Day Trip by Cab.
4 Person Seating Capacity,
(Indica, Ritz, WagonR, Celerio etc. )
4 Person Seating Capacity,
Dzire, Etios, Indigo, Xcent Etc.
6 Person Seating Capacity,
Ertiga, Xylo, Lodgy, Tuv300 etc.
What Is Including and Excluding In Kas Pathar One Day Trip From Pune?
- Pick-Up And Drop From Hotel Or Home
- Selected Cab Charges.
- Driver Charges.
- Toll Charges.
- Parking Charges.
- Multiple Pickup And Drop.
- Food (Lunch, Breakfast, or any Food.)
- Entry Fee. (Some Places Charge Entry Fee.
- Airport Parking
- Bandra-Worli sea link Bridge Toll.
For Booking Kas Pathar One day Trip Near Pune by Cab.
The following Cab service providers are planning Kas Pathar One day trip From Pune. You can contact them, ask for information and book Pune to Kas Pathar one day trip for you.
Book your trip with E India Tourism
Places Covered Kas Pathar One day Trip From Pune and Information.
Kas Pathar is one of the most popular tourist destinations near Satara. It offers a stunning panoramic view of the surrounding hills, lush green valleys and of course, the world-renowned Sajjan Gad. This trip from Pune to Kas Pathar can be done in just one day and is absolutely worth your time. Now you can make this amazing journey in utmost comfort by hiring a private cab for Kas Pathar one day trip from Pune. Get ready to explore the beautiful beauty of nature and some interesting tourist attractions on your way!
Kaas Plateau, also known as Kaas Pathar, is a plateau located in the Western Ghats of Maharashtra, India. It is known for its diverse variety of wildflowers and is designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The plateau is situated at an altitude of 1200m and is spread over an area of around 1000 hectares.
It is only accessible during the monsoon season (June to September) when the flowers are in full bloom. Some of the flowers found here include orchids, daisies, and primulas. The plateau is also home to a variety of birds and insects. Visitors can go on guided tours of the plateau, which are organized by the local forest department. Visit during Kas Pathar One day Trip From Pune by cab
Sajjangad Fort is considered to be one of the most important forts in the Maratha Empire, and played a key role in the defense of the kingdom during the 17th century. The fort was initially built by the Bahmani Sultanate in the 14th century, but was later captured by Shivaji in 1656. He renamed it Sajjangad, meaning “Fort of Good People”.
One of the main attractions of the fort is the tomb of the Maratha saint Ramdas, who was a spiritual advisor to Shivaji. The saint lived at the fort for several years and it was here that he wrote several important works, including the “Dasbodh”, which is considered to be one of the most important texts of the Bhakti movement in Maharashtra. The fort also features a temple dedicated to Ramdas, and a small museum that displays artifacts and information about the history of the fort. Visit during Kas Pathar One day Trip From Pune by car.
The fort is located in a picturesque location and offers a panoramic view of the surrounding area. Visitors can also explore the various bastions, gates and walls of the fort. The fort can be reached by a steep climb up a trail and it will take about 1 hour to reach to the top.
Sajjangad Fort is open to visitors throughout the year, but the best time to visit is during the monsoon season, when the surrounding area is lush and green. It is also a popular spot for trekkers and hikers, and offers a great opportunity for adventure enthusiasts to explore the beauty of the Sahyadri mountain range.
Q: What is the best time to visit Kaas Pathar?
A: The best time to visit Kaas Pathar is during the monsoon season, usually between June and September, when the plateau is covered in a variety of wildflowers.
Q: Is it possible to do a one-day trip from Pune to Kaas Pathar?
A: Yes, it is possible to do a one-day trip from Pune to Kaas Pathar. However, it is recommended to start early in the morning to make the most of your visit and avoid the crowds
Q: What are some must-see places in Kaas Pathar?
A: Some must-see places in Kaas Pathar include the Kaas Plateau, where you can see a wide variety of wildflowers, and the nearby Kaas Lake, which is a popular spot for picnicking and birdwatching.
Q: Are there any entry fees for visiting Kaas Pathar?
A: Yes, there is an entry fee to visit Kaas Pathar. The current fee is around 150 INR per person, but it is subject to change.
Q: What should I wear and bring for a one-day trip to Kaas Pathar?
A: It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes and clothing that can protect you from the sun, as well as bring a hat, sunscreen, and a water bottle. A camera is also recommended to capture the beautiful wildflower views.
Q: Are there any food options available at Kaas Pathar?
A: There are limited food options available at Kaas Pathar, so it is recommended to bring your own snacks and water. Some vendors may also sell snacks and drinks, but it is best to be prepared.
Terms and conditions:
Passengers are requested that the package given is one day and there is a time constraint. The package is shown in the place mentioned above. You cannot modify it. If you want to make a change, let us know in advance, If possible, it will be considered and guided accordingly.
I want to tell you how much time you want to give to which place. Because you want to finish your trip in the allotted time. If this does not happen, you may be charged a separate charge for extra time, depending on the cab category, Talk to your cap service provider.
Pictures are our root, so if you want to change it, you have to tell it in advance.
If a place is closed for any reason, another place will be moved to that place if possible. If there is a parking charge for a longer period of time than the allotted time at a place, then you will have to pay the parking charge for the extra time.
You should have the facility up to the parking area near the place given above. If the place is away from the parking area, do not put pressure on the driver to take you to that place.